Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Name my Movie!

Hey, all who have landed on my production site. I am currently making a documentary about Live Action Roleplaying, an activity in which participants dress and act as vampires. They drink red Minute Maid and fight it out using rock-paper-scissors, all in rented chapels and historic mansions.

I followed the story fo the vampire Prince, as he struggles with the guy running the game to maintain his character's control.

It's quite quirky and strange. The real people, for example, cover their windows with black velvet and even tinfoil to block out the sun. I have named the project Night Gamers.

If anyone has a better idea for a name, I am hoping to change before it goes to print!

So, please; NAME MY MOVIE!

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger grid said...

It is quite possibly WAY too late to rename your movie (this post is several months old,) but here are some I came up with off-the-cuff:

A LARP's Tale
Vampire Games
Bloody Dice
Vampumentary (haha.)
Paper, Rock, Schism
Vampires By Night
Vampires Among Us
Pretend Fictions
Live Action Rulers

This is all just from watching the trailer (posted on mnstories.com). Incidentally, I think you should have an email signup for those who are interested in more info about screenings. I definitely want to see the whole film.

--http://livingtech.net/blog/

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Aaron Foss said...

A friend of mine at our table-top gaming club posted a link to the MNstories site with the trailer. Nice to see the project is still chugging along.

Please shoot me an email (thoth < at > email < dot > com) the next time you are screening the piece - I know a bunch of folks who would love to see it.

Title? To borrow a page from the WW product on which the setting is based:

Minneapolis by Night

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Trish said...

I used to do LARP in Fargo, ND about 10 years ago. A lot of fun, so this brings back many memories. I would say NIGHT GAMES...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home